To find a booking, there are several ways.
1) Main Menu
From the main menu you are able to search for a booking by inserting a key word, itinerary number or booking number.
1. On the right hand side of the console is a quick snapshot of your reservations calendar that shows a fortnightly glance, enter in a key word, itinerary number or booking number you are searching for and click search.
2. You will be taken to a new page in which bookings with a similar keyword (if used) or number will appear.
3. Scroll to find the correct booking and click on any detail showing to bring up the "edit an existing booking" screen
2) Left Hand Menu Search
Type in a keyword, itinerary number or booking number to search for a booking.
3 & 4) Reservations Calendar
a) Quick Search
Type in a keyword, booking number or itinerary number to search for a booking
b) Advanced Search
1. Select either ALL, Bookings, Quotes or Other Bookings
2. Select All Products or tick selected Rooms only
3. Choose the month and/or year in which the booking is in or,
4. If needed, click the double arrows which will open another date range box to extend the calendar to search over more than one month
5. Select which Status the booking was (Cancelled, Reserved, Confirmed, etc)
6. Choose the allocation whether you are wanting to search through (ALL, Allocated Rooms or Unallocated Rooms)
7. Select whether you are wanting your search to appear as a Calendar or Text List
8. Enter a Keyword
And click Search once completing each desired step.